Monday, June 01, 2009

Prince Harry


SUP bitches? Alright I haven't felt like "blogging" much lately. (I don't watch television these days, despite the fact that I have a new 40" flat screen HDTV, which is GREAT for watching my Stevie Nicks videos on, but I have nothing to say other than how much I am enjoying watching my Stevie Nicks videos...)

Speaking of Stevie Nicks... I am getting super excited about seeing my 55th Fleetwood Mac/Stevie Nicks concert in Nashville later this month!

Okay, here is a song that is playing in my head right now (literally, I am listening to this on the ipod whilst I try to think of something to write)...



Did you like it? While Kelly does not "hook up," "Kev" does. (I can write that, right? I'm an old man now. We all know what time it is here, right?)

I hope you have all gone out and purchased a copy of Pink's latest CD, "Funhouse." It's great. I love Pink (and you know she has reunited with her husband, super hot Carey Hart.) Pink is on tour promoting her CD, however, an Atlanta show has not been announced yet. (You lucky bastards in the Chicago area can see Pink at the Allstate Arena. Check Ticketmaster for dates because I am too lazy to look that up for you right now, plus all of the good seats for that show are gone. I tried.)

Who can explain the hoopla with "Jon & Kate" and "Octomom?" Do we care about these people? Just wonderin'.

A whole mess of famous people were born on THIS day. These bitches include Ron Wood ("Rolling Stones"), Andy Griffith, Heidi Klum, Morgan Freeman, Pat Boone and Marilyn Monroe.

Okay, I told you I don't watch TV. I lied. Are any of you watching this season's "The Bachelorette" on ABC? First, I don't care for her. I can't put my finger on it, but I think it's because she isn't appealing. Or pretty. Lacks "spark" too. The "bachelors" are a rogue group of douche bags. Anyway, ABC is the only station that comes in clearly on my new 40" HDTV (although it is GREAT for watching Stevie Nicks videos but I think I mentioned that earlier) so I watched it tonight. I hate the show because I can't stand seeing people cry. Remember "Brooke," a "bachelorette" from a previous season who was the final runner up? A real cute blond with vavoom and integrity. I liked her. Anyhoo, she didn't win the final rose. They carted her ass away from the mansion in a limo while the other bitch got her man, Aaron, who broke up with the one he chose about a week later and I can't really remember that one's name. I couldn't watch as Brooke wailed and moaned, mascara all over her face, shouting "Why not me?" and "He said he loved me" as the camera captured this tragic moment. It was sad. It bothered me. It was the last time I watched the show. Anyhoo, I have been "Brooke" so many times it isn't even funny. I was "Brooke" recently (I don't care - I have nothing to hide) and it sucks. So close but never getting the "prize." Not enough. Bitter? YES! Okay, I don't know how to end this story and I don't have an uplifting, encouraging word or lesson to impart about love so I will just tell you that Stevie says "loves a hard game to play, win or lose, stand tall." I will stand tall (since, at 5'8", I always try to stand tall anyway). Oh, and NEVER name your goldfish after the object of your affection... Name your fish "Prince Harry." Prince Harry will NEVER break your heart. Anyway, tune in to "The Bachelorette" on ABC, Monday nights at 8 p.m. (ET)!

Au revoir my friends!

"Kev"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter