Saturday, February 24, 2007

Twirling Stevies




WELCOME BACK, bitches! It's SATURDAY!

Remember yesterday, I said I would "razzle-dazzle" you today? Well, I lied. Again. BUT, how do you like the twirling Stevies? Simply magical. This "Stevie" was sent to me by "Percocet," my new friend, from our neighbors at "The Clay Aiken Fraud Squad." Percocet, not laughter, really is the best medicine. Perc, as I call him, mentioned that he TOO is a Stevie Nicks fan and even wrote the lyrics to "Landslide," with a Sharpie, on his bedroom wall when he was a teen. (You should have done the garage door, roof or an entire side of the house. You know, think BIG. That would have impressed the neighbors, right?) Anyway, we will be commissioning his work here at my place. When "Perc" mentioned this, it immediately reminded me of THIS video. I am certain he was the creative force behind it. You be the judge.

Anna Nicole's assistant, "Kimmie," (you know, the lesbian with the purple hair, not that there is ANYTHING wrong with that) "broke her silence" on Friday, indicating that she is the father of Dannielyn. Oh, alright, I made that up. What she said is she does not believe Howard K. Stern was responsible for Daniel or Anna Nicole's deaths and that Anna "did not know" who her daughter's father was. Anna's "mother" is STILL fighting to bury Anna in Texas.

K-Fed visited Britney in rehab. They shared some drinks, a few laughs, talk of old times..(okay, I am speculating).

John Mayer is "having the time of his life" with Jessica Simpson. (They don't look like a couple to me, but what do I know?)

Atlanta-native, Usher, (you all know who he is, right?) is engaged. Good luck Usher! I actually saw him here in Atlanta at a car wash. (Just thought I would mention yet another celebrity that I have encountered.)

We are getting ready to go "commercial" ladies and gentlemen! Yes, we have been "approved" to advertise here at the "Corner," something "Kev" was reluctant to do. We hope you will enjoy the ads.

Well kids, I'm outta here like a prom dress (or something like that). Do something "nice" this weekend, like sending Britney a "Get Well" card or donating to one of the charities listed to the right. You will notice that we have changed out a couple of the organizations. Also, if there is an organization YOU would like added here, LET US KNOW!
"Kev" will be back on Sunday to celebrate a very special someone, so stop back in. Until then, enjoy your Saturday!

HUGS,

"Kev"

4 Comments:

Blogger Percocet said...

LOVE the Stevie's, Kev!

Have a good weekend!

PS: Am I allowed to say GO JENNIFER HUDSON!! GET that OSCAR, woman!!

2:19 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

Hey Perc!
Thanks again for sending Stevie my way...(She's making me a bit dizzy though. All attempts to slow her down have been unsuccessful.)
You certainly CAN give a "shout out" to J. Hud (that's what they call her, right? Maybe I made that up). Anyway, by all means. I hope your woman wins! Have a great weekend yourself!
Kevin

3:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe I should change my name to Synthroid or something? That's the only regular medicine I take. Oh, then there's my fiber supplement. Gotta keep it movin', right?

4:58 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

Yes, healthy/regular bowels are important as we age, my dear.
Hope you are having a good weekend!

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter