Friday, February 23, 2007

Friday's HOT Guy...


Is it FRIDAY yet? Well, here at the "Corner," it certainly is!

We are preempting the "HOT Guy" slated for today to bring you these pictures of Prince Harry. We've all learned that Prince Harry, "Kev's" FAVORITE prince, will in fact be deployed to Iraq today (Friday).

Again, "God-speed HARRY!" To the insurgents, because we know they stop in here at the "Corner," PLEASE DON'T HURT HIM!

To date, there have been 3,151 U.S. casualties in Iraq. To view Iraq War statistics, as well as casualties of our coalition forces, click HERE.

That crazy crying judge in Florida awarded Anna Nicole's remains to the attorney of Anna's 5-month-old daughter. Anna will be buried in the Bahamas, although Anna's "mom," Virgie, (isn't that a horrible name) will appeal this ruling. Crazy bitch.

Britney Spears. Never mind.

Clay Aiken. (I have to mention this guy every day now even if I say nothing about him, or his God-awful "music.")

While we're at it, let's "stir it up" and mention that we think Greta Van Susteren is horrific. The shrill of her voice makes me scream. (I am sure her fans will start commenting now too with hate mail and death threats.)

Barack Obama said he could not be responsible for David Geffen's comments regarding the Clintons. Geffen stated that the Clintons are "incredible liars." Can't these people get along? It is WAY too early to start all of this. We've barely had time to grieve Anna or send Harry off. Reports are that Geffen holds a "grudge" against former President Clinton because Clinton would not pardon Geffen's friend who murdered a few people.

Did everyone see that big squid, or "colossal squid," found somewhere really cold? (Just wondering. I have no other comment about it.)

Do you "get" that "Kev's" heart isn't in today's post? We're sorry people. We will work HARD to make sure we razzle-dazzle you on Saturday.

Until then, we won't make you stick around here any longer.

We hope you ALL have a FANTASTIC Friday!

OH, if you happen to run into Dakota Fanning (she's darling, isn't she), make sure to wish her a HAPPY 13th Birthday! We love this little Diva.


5 Comments:

Blogger Percocet said...

Hi Kev!

I think Harry's hot! Much more so than William.

Greta Van Susteren? Did you see her BEFORE her surgery? I agree about the voice, but I think Rita Cosby's is even WORSE. She could call hogs and they'd run AWAY.

And Kev, you ALWAYS dazzle.

9:09 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

Hey Perc!
You crack me up. Your blog is well written and I can't believe the number of comments you get each and every day, all about CLAY! You should put ads on there and start making some $$. You've won me over. I will never, ever, never support the music or career of Clay Aiken. He has always annoyed me a bit, but it seems like you may in fact KNOW him. He must have really crossed you, something we promise to NEVER do.
I am getting "visits" from Raleigh, NC, being warned to "watch" who I associate with. Is it his mother do you think? If I am kidnapped in the middle of the night, I hope the folks at the "Squad" will come search for me. Crazy stuff.
Have a GREAT Friday! Thanks for reading this blog.

9:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kev! Just wanted to drop by & say that I LOVE your blog. Now we know where Perc goes when things get silent. LOL!
I also hope that Prince Harry stays safe. My son was in Iraq once & will no doubt be headed back in Sept.
Don't let the "Claymates" get to you. ((HUGS))

10:26 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

HELLO :)d!
I am sorry to learn that your son may be returning to Iraq. I try to remain neutral on a lot of things here on the blog, but I have been against this war since its' inception. (Although, I think those serving are very brave and agree we need to support them!) I am not a parent, but I can only imagine how difficult it would be to have a child serving at this time. My thoughts are with you and your son! Thank you for your kind words about the blog. It was created as a way to keep in touch with friends (and I really like to write) but I am "flattered" that folks who don't know me are now reading it. Have a GREAT weekend!
Kevin

10:40 PM  
Blogger Percocet said...

Hey Kev! E-mail me at

per-co-cet@hotmail.com

sometime so that we can discuss Stevie Nicks! LONG time fan here. LOVE her!

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter