Friday, June 12, 2009

David Beckham (I Love You)


WELCOME BACK! I'm here, you're here, we're all HERE!

It's Friday friends! I can't think of a better way to kick off the weekend then by sharing these pictures of "our" faborite "HOT Guy," David Beckham (I love you!). These are the latest in David's Emporio Armani underwear ads. These pictures were taken in my hometown of London. Oh, alright, so I am not really from London... I will say, I have these underwear and, unfortunately, do NOT look like David in them. (Life's unfair sometimes, isn't it?)



Okay, that's IT for today. I hope YOU have a GREAT weekend (oh, not YOU - YOU know who you are... I don't like YOU. The rest of YOU, enjoy!)

Love -

Kevin

2 Comments:

Blogger dmarie said...

he's in fabulous form, but i think the hair looks a little weird...

8:28 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

Hey Kitten!

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter