Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Nashville Pretty (Part Two...)


HEY! SUP? You're here, I'm here, we're all HERE!

You know from the last post that "Kev," that's ME, and pal Scott were in "Music City" (Nashville or "Nashvegas") last weekend for Fleetwood Mac's "Unleashed" tour (where we stood at the stage and hob knobbed with the band). Did I mention all of that already? I did? Well... It also happened to be Nashville's "Gay Pride" weekend so Scott and I took in some of the events including a stellar performance by the world renowned drag queen, "Lady Bunny..." I have never ever cared for watching a man dress like an ugly woman whilst lip synching poorly to the latest diva pop hit. Just not my brand of entertainment... HOWEVER, Lady Bunny was actually fun and we enjoyed her show.

Now I told you that we coined the phrase "Nashville Pretty," which isn't really "pretty" at all, but is nicer than saying hideous, unfortunate or ugly, so I thought I would share some pictures selected, believe it or not, at random... I'd like to know what some of these people are thinking?!; For reals! You be the judge... (and send your comments!)





Okay, so I'm a little "Nashville Pretty" myself (YES, I was tired and YES it was a 1,000 degrees outside BUT I do love my Ben Sherman shirt (and Scott's shirt too....). Our friend in the middle is "Blake." He had big ears but was super nice and, as you can see, very cute.


What are we if we can't poke fun at one another (and by that I mean other people), right?

Alright, that's IT friends...

Kevin

(Don't play this around the kids....)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter