Saturday, July 11, 2009

NYC Bound


Hey folks! Happy SATURDAY! It's a GREAT day here in the A-T-L. Simply beautiful.

I am really running out of steam here with this silly blog. Just don't know what to write about lately? I don't even know who is celebrating their birthday or what is going on in Hollywood. I shouldn't tell you this but I don't even have cable. No Bravo, no MTV, not even CNN.

Anyone taking a summer vacation or "holiday?" Tell "us" about it! "We" want to know! "Kev" is planning a trip to NYC. Excited? For sure. I am ashamed to admit that I haven't spent much time in NYC so I have a lot of catching up to do. I am looking forward to running in Central Park, taking in a Broadway show and seeing all of the sites (and buying clothes from my favorite designer, Ben Sherman, from the largest Macy's in the world). I do have a friend who works for MTV who is promising me a tour, so I am NYC bound. Anyhoo, "we'll" let you know how that trip goes.

I meant to share the picture above on the 4th of July but didn't get around to it. This guy's ab's look just like mine! (No lie.) Okay, so they aren't exactly like mine but close. Okay, they aren't close. Alright, not even close. Ah, who cares right? They are probably painted on and air brushed anyway.

Well, I am going to make like a tree and get outta here. I hope YOU, even YOU, (I have no enemies today) have a GREAT weekend! THANKS for stoppin' in!

Kev

1 Comments:

Blogger dmarie said...

ooh! i love NYC...have a great time and be safe! what show are you going to see?

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter