Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Peachtree Road Race 2009


Sup y'all? I hope YOU are well on this Tuesday evening!

"Kev" (still third person reference to self - gays like to do this) is SUPER excited about the prospect of seeing his 55th Fleetwood Mac/Stevie Nicks concert at Wembley Arena in LONDON (my home away from home). The Mac will embark on the European leg of their "Unleashed" tour this fall and "Kev" has secured tickets for one of the three shows at Wembley Arena! (I have until tomorrow to "back out," so I am giving this some considerable consideration.)

Did everyone catch the Michael Jackson memorial today? I missed it. All of it. Not intentionally of course, I just couldn't take the day away from the office to watch it.

July 4th marked the 40th Peachtree Road Race here in Atlanta. While I have lived in Atlanta since 2002, this was my FIRST Peachtree Road Race. I will just tell you... Of the 51,000 people participating, I finished in 53 minutes and was the 5,096 person to cross the finish line. It's always fun running down streets you normally only drive on. What was "weird" was running through red lights you would normally stop at. Anyhoo, the picture above was taken after the run. I will post "action" photos soon.

Okay, speaking of running, I gotta run.

I hope you are all s-w-e-l-l.

Kevin

2 Comments:

Blogger dmarie said...

congratulations, kevin!! what a stud! i saw the memorial...lovely. i thought it was well done.
so...are you going to london??

12:21 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

HEY! I missed all of the coverage! I am still up in the air about London....Need to make a decision very soon or I will lose my tickets....

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter