Thursday, July 30, 2009

Landslide


Welcome back hookers! (Did everyone remember our new word?)

TODAY marks our 655th post here at The Corner and we're glad you are here to celebrate with us.

Some of you may know that I am somewhat of a Stevie Nicks fan. What? You didn't know that? (Hee hee!) It's true... I love her. Anyhoo, I came across this performance of a very old song - one that never gets old to me. Enjoy....



Alrighty, I gotta go. I hope YOU have a GR-EAT weekend.

Hugs and love to you -

Kevin

2 Comments:

Anonymous kitten said...

hey there!
lindsey looks good in that one... :)
thanks for sharing! love that song. have a great run and weekend! xxoo

11:33 AM  
Blogger Kev said...

Hey! I really liked this version too!! Love you!!

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter