Tuesday, July 28, 2009

XIEXIE


Sup? Do you like the picture of Stevie Nicks above?

"We" are not sure if anyone stops in here anymore but if you do, we say THANKS, or, in simplified Chinese, XIEXIE! "We" admit, "we've" lost our mojo. "We" are very, very, very busy and well, The Corner has taken a back seat. Plus, hold on to your skirts, I'M DATING! YAY! (And the person actually likes me, which is always a plus in my relationships.)

What's new with you bitches? Can you believe it is almost August? Where does the time go?

"We" learned some new words! One of them is "hooker." If we call you a "hooker," like "bitch," it is also a term of endearment. If we call you a "hooker bitch," well, then you are REALLY special.

"Kev" is getting ready to run the first ever Rock 'N Roll Half Marathon in CHICAGO this Sunday! YAY! The 13.1 mile run will wind through the streets of Chicago, my former hometown. The race starts at 6:30 a.m. and I will be running under the alias of "Sara" because I did not register in time and had to purchase Sara's race number from her! XIEXIE, Sara!

"We" have no idea what is going on in pop culture? "We're" a poor excuse for a gay man's blog. "We" haven't even watched television in MONTHS. Perhaps YOU could enlighten us.

Okay, we gotta go you hooker bitches.

"We" hope you enjoy the rest of the week!

Until next time,

Forever Kev, hooker bitch.

Click RADAR to watch Britney Spears' song which reminds me of, well, not you. LOL!

2 Comments:

Anonymous kitten said...

wow! another big run for uncle kevin! you distance uncles make us very proud here at the cathouse! good luck...wear good shoes. xxoo

5:45 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

hee hee. Thank you. I will be thinking of YOU on Sunday morning. Running is actually very boring and you find yourself thinking about just about everything whilst you run, so I actually do think about people and songs I like and what I am going to have for lunch, I wonder what Stevie Nicks is doing and all kinds of things. This time I will also be thinking about... hee hee. my BF! Hugs and love!

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter