Thursday, July 16, 2009

Regeneration Tour '09


WUZ UP EVERYONE?

It's THURSDAY here at "The Corner" and, as always, we say THANKS for stoppin' in!

Okay, I love summer. I love concerts. I love summer concerts! The "Regeneration Tour" made its' stop (the last of the month-long tour) here in Atlanta last night at Chastain Park! "Kev" was THERE (with a very hot, hottie McHottersen whom I just love, but that's not really germane to this post). So what is the "Regeneration Tour," you might ask? Regeneration is comprised of five 80's groups including Wang Chung ("Everybody Have Fun Tonight," "Let's Go," "Dance Hall Days"), Cutting Crew ("I've Been In Love Before," "I Just Died In Your Arms Tonight"), Berlin, ("Metro"), ABC ("The Look of Love") and Missing Persons (who were not in Atlanta - they were actually missing). The show was f-u-n, fun! I was surprised that I knew so many of the songs! What a great decade for music. Did I mention that my "date" was as hot as a summer night in Atlanta? (If you haven't been here in July, it's off the charts uncomfortable hot.) Anyhoo, I forgot what else I was going to share about the evening's event. OH, I think the best part was I didn't have to plan a thing, pay for the tickets or dinner/drinks! Did I mention that my "date" is super HOT? I did? Alright.

Here are some videos for your viewing pleasure...





And click LET'S GO to see Wang Chung perform "Let's Go!" (I like this song!)

Alright, I gotta get outta here now and create some new memories! Here's to your new memories too!

Wang Chung (tonight)!

"Kev"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter